Funny Lancashire Twang “Towerk” | Lancashire Dictionary Slate Coaster Gift
Make a Lancashire Lass or Lad laugh with this Lancastrian definition of Twerk. A funny take on the Lancashire twang ‘to work’ in dictionary style format – an ideal gift for colleagues or friends and family alike. A perfect gift for Lancashire Lads and Lasses.
Being in Lancashire ourselves, we are proud to handcraft all of our own slate coasters and engrave here in our very own family run workshop. Each coaster comes fitted with protective feet to protect underlying surfaces.
Key features include:
- One funny Lancashire Twang “Towerk” slate coaster – engraved with “Towerk (v.) Where people in Lancashire go Monday to Friday, 9 to 5pm.”
- Handcrafted slate coaster with protective feet
- Dimensions: approx. 11 cm
- Treated for both indoor and outdoor use
- Proudly made up North from handcrafted in our family-run Lancashire, UK based workshop
- Slate is a natural material & handcut, therefore each piece crafted will have natural variants in grain, texture, & texture – making each piece beautifully unique!