Large Oval Slate Sign – 45x35cm – High Quality Engraved Sign – Infill Choice Gold/Silver/White
Welcome to Platters Slate – a workshop where all of our slate house signs are handcrafted in Lancashire, England. This is where we strive to design and craft slateware products that will be stylish and functional in any home.
Our house signs are one cut above the rest as we choose only the best quality slate available, so you can be rest assured that any engraving you receive from us will last for years to come.
Slate is a natural and durable material which means it lends itself to indoor and outdoor use and will last many years. Whether you have brick, stone or a wooden wall to mount your slate, you can be sure that our slate house number signs will add a touch of class and style to your home.
Here at Platters Slate we individually hand select each slate; looking for a quality thickness and rich grain and texture they will compliment any home or garden setting. We only adopt high quality traditional masonry techniques which produces the deepest cut (not laser etched) proving a prominent and long lasting finish.
All of our signs are supplied with screws, screw caps and are pre drilled and ready for mounting on any surface.
We also give you the choice of gold, silver or white infill to your engraving, which we provide corresponding screw caps to match.
Available in a range of shapes and sizes we customise the slate to suite your requirements. We are delighted to offer a Bespoke Engraving Service to cater for your individual requirements, click here to contact us.
Our slate house signs are;
- Handcrafted in the UK to a high quality standard
- Engraved for a distinctive and prominent text finish
- Finished with weatherproofing treatment, making your slate ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Rich in individual texture and grain adding to each piece’s unique character
- Easy to wipe clean and maintain
- Available with 3 infill colours to choose from; gold, silver or white
- Come complete with holes, screws and screw caps ready for easy mounting
All you have to do is provide us with your customisation details and we will do the rest!