‘Scottish Thistle’ Personalised Engraved Slate House Name Sign – Customise With Your House Number Name or Address – 25x17cm – Home & Garden, House Warming, New Home Gift
Customise your very own slate house sign with your house number, name or address. Show a little patriotism with this beautiful house sign plaque which comes with an engraved Scottish Thistle emblem – part of our new laser etched range. A perfect personalised thistle gift for friends or family alike or to add to your very own Scottish home.
Your house name or number slate sign has been specifically selected for its beautiful unique grain and texture. And because it is a natural sourced material, it boasts long lasting durability for years to come. All of our slate house signs are crafted with the very best thick cut slate to ensure longevity. Being hand crafted in our Lancashire, UK workshop, each house sign has a rustic riven edge and comes pre-drilled and includes fixtures for easy fixing. Engraved with your personalisation, your house name, number or address is laser etched to the surface creating a long lasting, subtle grey appearance.
Slate house signs or plaques are a perfect signage option to display your house name, number or address. A charming home or garden accessory it makes a lovely sentimental house warming gift, new home gift or decorative addition to your very own home in Scotland. This slate sign plaque is easy to maintain and is all weather resistant – a perfect way to present your property’s signage.
- Personalise online – enter text to create your very own customised house number, name or address
- Includes ‘Scottish Thistle’ emblem [as pictured]
- Laser engraved to etch the slate’s surface – grey and subtle in appearance
- Thick high quality and hand cut for rustic riven edge
- Hand made with pride in Lancashire, UK
- Weather resistant
- Size: 25 x 17 cm
- Drill holes, screws and screw caps included
- Presented and delivered in a cardboard branded box as pictured
*PLEASE NOTE – This Scottish Thistle House Sign has been laser etched and is a more subtle effect than our paint infilled method shown in other designs